I have been performing maintenance on the stations in my yard off & on for about a month. Here are the ones I recall:
- 8/13/17 - Restored NetAtmo rain gauge to working (maybe) condition. Had found it in parts in the weeds a few months back, after the tripod it was on fell down.
-> Errant 0.24" of rain was sent today 8/13/17 during maintenance around 4-5pm.
- 8/13/17 - Attempted to restore AcuRite "WeatherMatrix OUT @0.5m + StormDrain" sensors, which had washed away in a flood. Readings for thise sensors have been bad since restoration 8/12/17. Confirmed by plugging in the wired soil/liquid temp sensor into another unit, that the unit no longer reads it (but the sensor itself is OK). For now, taking this sensor offline.
-> Errant rise in AcuRite "WeatherMatrix OUT @1m + SOIL" temperature sensor "Temperature - Wired Soil Sensor" from 73 to 78 degrees while testing today around 4-5 pm 8/13/17.
- 8/13/17 - Found the NetAtmo wind unit was full of water after the recent rain storm. Left to dry out. Will apply silicon around the bars if I restore it.
- 8/13/17 - Found the Comcast Security Camera was full of water after the recent rain storm. Left to dry out. Will apply silicon around the Ethernet cable if I restore it.
- 6/24/17 - 6/25/17 - Possible errant readings in ALL sensors from all stations due to maintenance. Installed new double tripod system as shown in before/after pics below.
- Through 6/24/17 - Possible errant readings due to tipping of Davis VV & Acurite stations.
- Through 8/6/17 - Possible errant readings due to tipping of Davis VV station.
- Through 8/6/17 - Possible missed rain gauge readings / errant later readings on Davis VP station due to leaves getting in rain gauge.
Below are pics showing the configuration of the 3 stations before, during and after maintenance (dates shown).